The resource cannot be found.
People become members of Harbour Town Yacht Club for reasons that are just as unique as they are themselves. Whatever the reason you join, what you enjoy as a member turns out to be more than you imagined at first. Members use their accommodations here for vacations, as a second home, a retreat for business associates – - some Hilton Head Island residents even maintain an equity membership to use as a gracious guest house.
- 28 Nights lodging at the club
- Access to Bonus nights
- Access to the Saturday night social
- Access to the club room for nightly drinks and weekly dinners
- Invitations to the clubs special functions
- Access to the Mystique for one and a half hour dolphin cruise 5 nights per week
- Discounted golf at area golf courses
- Haig Point access
- Concierge Services
- Discounted pricing for tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club while in house
- Discounted pricing at the sea pines fitness center while in house
- Access to the Sea Pines Beach Club
- Complimentary gate passes into Sea Pines Resort
- Use of the meeting rooms and all in house AV at no charge
- Discounted pricing on all functions held in our meeting rooms for Food and Beverage
- Private Parking spaces on the Circle and in the private lot
- Store wine in the club room
- Complimentary Beach Towels while in house
- Access to the Harbour Town pool while in house
- Weekly Newsletter
Please contact the General Manager: Brian Little to discuss the membership and have any questions answered.