The resource cannot be found.
People become members of Harbour Town Yacht Club for reasons that are just as unique as they are themselves. Whatever the reason you join, what you enjoy as a member turns out to be more than you imagined at first. Members use their accommodations here for vacations, as a second home, a retreat for business associates – - some Hilton Head Island residents even maintain a membership to use as a gracious guest house.
Junior Member Benefits:
- Junior members must be below the age of 40 with pricing set by the Club as follows:
- 29 years old and younger purchase price: $4,000.00
- 30-40 Years of age purchase price: $2,500.00
- Junior Memberships renew annually as long as the members is under 40 and is secured with timely dues payments
- Junior Memberships would pay half of the equity membership dues
- Junior Memberships expire on December 31 of the year the Member turns 40
- Junior Membership that expire for age revert back to the Club
- Junior Members may purchase an Equity membership at any time off the open market
- Junior memberships would get 14 nights in residence
- Junior membership nights will accrue twice the points per night for advanced reservations purposes
- Access to bonus nights as put forth for Equity members
- Will be allowed to bank one week with interval international
- Limit of one junior membership per person
- No splitting of junior memberships
- Junior Memberships cannot vote
- Junior memberships my renounce their membership at any time and the membership reverts to the Club
- If a junior membership is 90 days Past Due then the membership reverts to the Club and all Future reservations are delete
Please contact the General Manager: Brian Little to discuss the membership and have any questions answered.