The resource cannot be found.
Harbour Town Yacht Basin. Most Harbour Town Yacht Club members do not own yacht slips, or even boats, yet some do. The slips are a deeded real estate purchase, and slip ownership includes the right to use Harbour Town Yacht Club
- Slip Owners may make reservations for accommodations at the Club up to seven days in advance with a limit of seven consecutive days per visit
- Use of Roof-Top Club Room and Veranda overlooking Daufuskie Island with spectacular sunsets on Calibogue Sound
- Discount on fuel at the Harbour Town Yacht Basin
- Exclusive Club privileges at area golf courses including the very private Haig Point on Daufuskie Island, May River Club in Palmetto Bluff, Belfair Plantation and Wexford Club.
- Trolley access to Sea Pines Beach Club (Members get Trolley discounts)
- Discounted rates on Charter Boat and Water Sports based in Harbour Town Yacht Basin
- In-House and Off-Site catering service by the Club’s expert staff
- Complimentary access to championship tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club While in House
- Daily cruises and special Club Member charter rates aboard the Club- owned yacht, “Mystique”
- Lively social calendar of gatherings and Club events from January thru December!
- Access to the Club’s Conference Center – meeting rooms, private member functions and parties
- Full-Service Club Concierge
- Complimentary use of Sea Pines Fitness Facility While in House
- 18 Retail Shops and 5 top-rated Restaurants within walking distance
[simply click here].