The Epitome of Sea Pines Living
Ownership at Harbour Town Yacht Club gives you a spectacular second home that is deeded (resalable and transferable), staffed by the Club’s dedicated owner services team and available to you, your family or associates 28 nights per year.
With first-class club amenities and no upkeep responsibilities, no second-home exorbitantly high taxes, no flood insurance, no wind and hail insurance, no homeowners insurance, no termite insurance, no pest control, no swimming pool maintenance, no landscape maintenance, no regime fees and no association fees. The absence of all those together, were you to own an independent second home, far offsets the cost of membership. Harbour Town Yacht Club is a complete home, a base for living and entertaining that is always awaiting your arrival.
- 28 nights of world-class accommodations – year after year (You decide how to use them – a day at a time or up to 2 consecutive weeks
- Exclusive golf privileges at the very private Haig Point on Daufuskie Island and the Wexford Club. Plus access to more than 30 other area courses
- Trolley access to Sea Pines Beach Club
- Discounted rates on Charter Boat and Water Sports based in Harbour Town Yacht Basin
- In-House and Off-Site catering service by the Club’s expert staff
- Access to championship tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club
- Daily cruises and special Club Member charter rates aboard the Club- owned yacht, Mystique
- Lively Social Calendar of gatherings and Club events from January through December!
- Exchange opportunities with a choice of over 2,800 resorts in 75 countries through Interval International
- Access to the Club’s Conference Center
- Full Club Member Services
- Use of Roof-Top Club Room and Veranda overlooking Daufuskie Island with spectacular sunsets on Calibogue Sound
- Access to the Sea Pines Resort Fitness Center
With access to this website you have been given the opportunity to see if the Harbour Town Yacht Club is right for you. Our members are allowed to list their equity memberships here and utilize this site to direct prospects to view their properties that are being offered. When an equity membership is purchased using this site there is no sales commission. This procedure is a direct transaction between seller and buyer and the clubs role is purely ministerial and administrative. The Club takes no direct role in the sale. The only fees would be a $750.00 marketing fee payable to the Club for the administrative function. The Seller and Buyer would be responsible for their own attorney and filing fees that result from this transaction.
People become members of Harbour Town Yacht Club for reasons that are just as unique as they are themselves. Whatever the reason you join, what you enjoy as a member turns out to be more than you imagined at first. Members use their accommodations here for vacations, as a second home, a retreat for business associates – – some Hilton Head Island residents even maintain an equity membership to use as a gracious guest house.
|124-1 – $31,500||307-0 – $30,000||87-1 – $28,500|
|317-3 – $23,000||267-0 – $28,500|
Please contact the General Manager Brian Little to discuss the membership and have any questions answered.
“We’ve owned 2 homes and a villa in Sea Pines…this is SO much easier and WAY more enjoyable than having to maintain and worry about property! We love the HTYC! The staff is wonderful and bends over backwards to do whatever they can to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable. We are really glad we sold the last home and bought this membership!” Rebecca – Atlanta, GA
“We bought our membership in 1994 to use for a few years while we looked for a house on the Island. Twenty-four years later, sure enough, we found a house and moved to HHI full-time. For the intervening quarter century, though, our young family of 6 found the Yacht Club fit our needs much better than a house. And when we finally got the house, guess what we did? We kept our equity membership for special use throughout the year and for our extended family and friends when they visit.” Tom and Sue Dorsel – Members since 1994